With all the rain, not to mention family I have in town I have little to share this week when it comes to completed projects so I thought I would post some "unfinished business" . These are just some of the unfinished projects I have in store for you in the coming weeks.

I have five of these antique chairs. They need some love but have soooo much potential, don't you think?!

This cabinet is well built and even has wheels on the bottom for easy moving. Once the hardware is gone (replaced) and a fresh coat of paint applied it will be perfect!

I love this desk...I mean LOVE it! It also needs some love and attention before it makes its debut!
I actually just sold these matching headboards to my friend Jess this morning but they will be darling painted in her little girls bedroom!

Oh, and last but not least is this cabinet my friend Jen gave to me yesterday. They just bought another home to flip and this beaut was inside just waiting for someone to clean it up and give it a face lift. My mind is reeling with ideas for this one!
It's going to be a busy summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment