After getting it home and placing it at the foot of my bed I began thinking of ways to make it more interesting. I knew paint would be in the plan but wanted to keep it a low cost project so using what paint I had on hand I came up with this result...Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Friday, August 6, 2010
$2 Shabby Chic Seat
I bought this old coffee table a few weeks ago at a local yard sale for $2.00! I have been wanting one of these to put on the end of my bed to use as a seat/bench so I was really excited at the initial cost although the piece overall was not that interesting to me at the time.
After getting it home and placing it at the foot of my bed I began thinking of ways to make it more interesting. I knew paint would be in the plan but wanted to keep it a low cost project so using what paint I had on hand I came up with this result...
After getting it home and placing it at the foot of my bed I began thinking of ways to make it more interesting. I knew paint would be in the plan but wanted to keep it a low cost project so using what paint I had on hand I came up with this result...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Whoa! I need to go yard sale-ing with you!! I can never see its full potential!
Post a Comment