Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dining Redo

My friend Alyssa got these beautiful iron chairs and a matching table given to her by her grandmother. She recently bought a new home and wanted to finish the set to coordinate with her existing decor. Because she had never done this before she asked me to help and last saturday we got started on the first chair. I think it turned out fabulous! I love the new blue fabric she picked out and the fresh coat of brown paint. One down, 5 to go...oh and maybe a table too :) What do you think so far?

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, I love these Ericka! They look beautiful!

Ashley Wray said...

Seriously darling, I can't wait to see the whole set together!

Leanne said...

Those are some great chairs!

robyncreates said...

Love that new fabric and look! you're amazing!

Adele said...

So pretty!!