Then there are even more fun things like these clay pots just screaming for a makeover.Making the most of what one has often requires optimistic eyes. Welcome to Rose Colored Glasses, a blog all about realizing the beauty, and often hidden potential in creating home design on a budget.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
The power and beauty of spray paint...
In preparing for the craft fair I have been collecting potential accessories to revamp. It always amazes me the way a coat or two of spray paint can transform a piece. So far I have several frames (I'm guessing around 20) like the ones shown below in varying sizes and detail completed. Of course this was the "before" shot. I'll have to show the "after" look in their finished ivory shabby glory but my friend has them right now so she can cut some glass for them.
Then there are even more fun things like these clay pots just screaming for a makeover.
Then there are even more fun things like these clay pots just screaming for a makeover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
nothing! I wish. I am seriously in a slump.
Post a Comment