I picked this up for $5 a few weeks back and finally got around to finishing it as a nightstand.

First I had to rip off the old leather surface from the top and sand it down really good, then I primed and added a brown textured look and after that was dry I penciled in a design and hand painted over the top of it.

Once that was all dry I wiped a dark stain over the top and sanded a bit to give an even more textured/worn look. As always email me if you are interested in this piece at
lemonsqueezing@gmail.com. It reminds me of faded blue jeans and would work great for a teenage girls room.

Hope you like :)
3 comments:
That is super cute! I love the gray with the "pink."
Very cute, you are so creative! Love the color combo, and faced blue jeans sounds about right!
How do you come up with this?? Everything is so cute! Thanks for the ideas!!
Post a Comment